FLIGHTS & ACCOMMODATION
Dougy and Ren will be arriving 5th February and leaving the 15th of February.
Should you need to contact us to discuss travel dates etc, our contact numbers are below:
The wedding will be at the Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort. Some of our guests are choosing to arrange their own flights and accommodation and others are opting to stay at the wedding venue.
Below is some info on the wedding venue’s accommodation. Ashley from Travel Managers does have access to some exclusive deals for wedding guests if you do wish to stay at the Outrigger and she can also assist with booking flights and transfers.
ABOUT THE OUTRIGGER FIJI BEACH RESORT
The Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort is a luxury, officially rated 5 star resort situated in the heart of Fiji’s Coral Coast, which is 80km from Nadi International Airport. The resort is set on a white sand beach, amongst 40 acres of tall palms and lush tropical landscaped gardens. The resort was designed and built to reflect the true Fijian experience and way of life – it is Fiji! The staff at the Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort will ensure Fiji’s friendliest “Bula” welcomes all guests.
The accommodation is comprised of 207 deluxe rooms, most with sweeping ocean views and 47 traditional thatched bures (bungalows). Guests staying in a bure, suite or Deluxe Ocean View room will also experience the “Talai” (butler) VIP service.
The resort’s guest facilities are second to none and include one of the largest swimming pools in the South Pacific, a separate adult pool with swim up pool bar, extensive water activities, complimentary 24 hour fitness centre, 2 flood lit tennis courts, an international standard golf training facility, 4 unique restaurants and 5 bars, 2 Kids Clubs and a dedicated nanny program – known as the Mei Mei service.
Guests can be pampered is the spectacular Bebe Spa Sanctuary – featuring 8 treatment rooms, the “Chill Out lounge” (which is perfect for relaxing pre and post spa treatments) and the Kalokalo bar – which offers unbelievable vistas.
WE HAVE DISCOUNTS AT THE OUTRIGGER FOR WEDDING GUESTS
Ashley from Travel Managers has exclusive deals for all wedding guests if you are opting to stay at the Outrigger. Ashley has been in the industry for over 5 years and has visited Fiji a handful of times so has first had experience on what to recommend in terms of flights, transfers, accommodation and activities. She has something to suit all budgets and travellers and is working closely with the Outrigger directly.
Added bonus, package can be paid off!
Please contact her via email, phone or facebook for a package that will suit you.
M: 0423 360 036
In the month of February, you can expect a max temp of around 31.5 degrees and a min temp of around 23.0 degrees
- Day trips to the neighboring Mamanuca Islands such as Treasure Island, Castaway Island and South Sea Island, which generally include return transfers from selected hotels, boat out to the island of your choice, bbq lunch and snorkeling gear.
- Cloud 9 is an amazing 2 level floating platform in the middle of the turquoise blue water of Fiji. This unique venue as a bar, wood fired pizza oven, in-house dj, sun decks, day beds and snorkeling equipment for you to enjoy the amazing reef that’s near by.
- Sigatoka River Safari – Venure up Fijis popular Sigatoka River on a safari jet boat where the crew will take you to parts of the river only their boat can get to. Visit Fijian villages and experience a day in the life of a Kaiviti (Fijian)
- Fiji cooking class – learn how the Fijiians wip up unique dishes with traditional Fijian and Indian flavours.
- Kula Wild Adventure park is the biggest, most diverse Family Fun Park in Fiji. It has nature walks, roller coaster zip line trail, a jungle waterslide, kids splash pool, animal interactions like hand feeding sea turtles, coral displays and more. http://www.fijiwild.com/